BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Bhopal has released recruitment notification for Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice. A total of 229 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 13 March to 03 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Total Vacancies: 229
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Graduate Apprentice 138 Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC
and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
14 to 25 Years Rs.9000/-
Diploma Apprentice 91 Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE 14 to 25 Years Rs.8000/-
- Age as on: 01.01.2020
- Examination Fee: There is No Application fee
- Selection will be based on Examination / Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus
- Go through Previous Papers
- Read the Best Books
- Write Mock Tests
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this post through the prescribed format on or before 03 April 2020.