OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020
Odisha State Co-operative Bank (OSCB) has released recruitment notification for Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager & System Manager. A total of 786 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and having a look over the video.
- Application Process: 20 March to 15 April 2020
- Last Date for printing your application: 30 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Total Vacancies: 786
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Assistant Manager Grade II 267 Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application. 21 to 32 years Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
Banking Assistant Grade II 485 Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in MCA, B.Tech with Computer Science or IT from recognized university. 21 to 32 years Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
System Manger 34 Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application. 21 to 32 years Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- Age as on: 01.01.2020
- Examination Fee:
- UR / SEBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on Examination / Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus
- Go through Previous Papers
- Read the Best Books
- Write Mock Tests
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this post through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2020.