IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Eastern Region has released recruitment notification for Apprentice. A total of 404 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 21 March to 10 April 2020
- Tentative Admit Card Available: 14 April 2020
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 19 April 2020
- Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Document Verification: 23 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Total Vacancies: 404
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale Technician Apprentice 221 Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline 18-24 Years - Trade Apprentice 147 10th with ITI in relevant trades 18-24 years - Trade Apprentce (DEO) 21 12th passed 18-24 years - Trade Apprentice (Accountant) 15 Graduate in any discipline 18-24 years -
- Age as on:
- Examination Fee:
- Selection will be based on Examination / Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus
- Go through Previous Papers
- Read the Best Books
- Write Mock Tests
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2020 .