Cochin Shipyard Fireman & Safety Assistants Recruitment 2020
Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment notification for Fireman & Safety Assistants. A total of 58 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 18 March to 02 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Total Vacancies: 58
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale Safety Assistants 24 SSLC and One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking. 30 years Rs.22,100/- Fireman 34 SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute. 30 years Rs.22,100/-
- Age as on: 02 April 2020
- Examination Fee:
- Gen/OBC & EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ Internet Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written/Practical/Physical Test.
- Check out the Syllabus
- Go through Previous Papers
- Read the Best Books
- Write Mock Tests
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this post through the prescribed format on or before 02 April 2020.