Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Assam Police
- Position: Junior Assistant & Stenographer
- Location: Assam
- Total Vacancies: 204
Assam Police has released recruitment notification for Junior Assistant & Stenographer. Following is a detailed guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 04 April to 04 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale Junior Assistant 185 Must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer. 18 to 38 years Rs.14,000 – 49,000/- Stenographer (Grade- III) 19 Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography. 18 to 38 years Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Examination & Practical Test.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 04 May 2020.