DHFWS North 24 Parganas Staff Nurse & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, North 24 Parganas
- Position: Staff Nurse, District Consultant Quality Monitoring (NHM) & Others
- Location: West Bengal
- Total Vacancies: 200
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, North 24 Parganas has released recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, District Consultant Quality Monitoring (NHM) & Others. Following is a detailed guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 16 March to 17 April 2020
Application should reach Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin- 700124 till 17 April 2020 by 5.00 pm through registered post of speed post only and duly mentioned “post applied for” on front of the envelope.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale District Consultant Quality Monitoring (NHM) 01 Degree in Statistics with good academic record 40 years Rs.30000 MO (NHM) 01 MBBS 63 years Rs.40000 FTMO (NHM) 11 MBBS 66 years Rs.40000 Staff Nurse 181 GNM with proficiency in local language 64 years Rs.17220 Lab Tech (WBSAP&CS) 01 Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) 60 years Rs.13000 Data Manager (WBSAP&CS) 01 Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications 40 years Rs.13000 Lab Tech (WBSAP&CS) 04 Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) 60 years Rs.13000
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee:
- Unreserved category: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Cash Deposit in any branch of Bank of India
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Examination/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 17 April 2020.