SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Position: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Location: Delhi
- Total Vacancies: 147
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released recruitment notification for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Following is a detailed guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 07 March to 30 April 2020 (Extended)
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Stream Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale General 80 Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Legal 34 Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Information
22 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Engineering
01 Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /
30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Engineering
04 Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Research 05 Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/- Official
01 Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level. 30 years Rs.28,150 – 55,600/-
- Age as on: 29 February 2020
- Examination Fee:
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
- Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination / Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020.