AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 10 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 07 June 2020
- Notification Published on: –
- Notification No.: 26821 /MRT /2020
- Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna
- Position: Medical Record Technician (MRT)
- Location: Patna, Bihar
- Total Vacancies: 10
- Qualification: 12th
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna has released recruitment notification for Medical Record Technician (MRT). Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07 June 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Medical Record Technician (MRT) 10 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognised Board/University and Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognised Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course) 18 to 30 years
25500- 81100/- Level- 4
- Age as on: 07 March 2020
- Examination Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/EWS/Women Candidates: Rs.200/-
- PWD/Ex-S: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.