Allahabad High Court Magistrate Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 15 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 03 May 2020
- Notification Published on: –
- Notification No.: –
- Organisation: Allahabad High Court
- Position: Special Judicial Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate
- Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancies: 17
- Qualification: Law Degree
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline
Allahabad High Court has released recruitment notification for Special Judicial Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
Allahabad High Court Magistrate Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03 May 2020
All the interested candidates should send self-attested copies of required documents to Allahabad High Court, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Allahabad High Court Magistrate Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Special Judicial Magistrate/ Special Metropolitan Magistrate 17 Law Degree 70 years Rs.6000/- per month
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: Nil
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
Allahabad High Court Magistrate Recruitment How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.
About Allahabad High Court
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Allahabad (Prayagraj) that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 17 March 1866, making it the fourth high court to be established in India.
Address: Nyaya Marg, Canton, Dhoomanganj, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 10AM Mon