APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released recruitment notification for Junior Engineer (Civil). A total of 63 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 18 March to 15 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||63||Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering recognized University/Institution.||18-32 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
- Age as on: 15 April 2020
- Examination Fee:
- APST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Non-APST candidates: Rs. 160/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Viva-Voice/ Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2020.
To apply for APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020, please click on the link below.