- Organisation: Bihar Board of Secodary Education & Department of Revenue and Land Reform
- Position: AMIN
- Location: Bihar
- Total Vacancies: 1767
Last Date Extended Notice – Click Here
Bihar Board of Secodary Education &Department of Revenue and Land Reform has released recruitment notification for AMIN. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Last Date to Apply: 07 May 2020
- Last Date Payment of Exam Fee: 07 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
AMIN (Department of Revenue and Land Reform) 1767 12th passed 18-37 years (Male) and 18-40 years for Female Rs.5200-20200+2000
- Age as on: 01 August 2019
- Application Fee:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.100/-
- Female All Category: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online or E-Challan Mode
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Apply Online.
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here