Bihar SHSB ANM Recruitment 2020
- Updates: Last Date Extended
- Organisation: State Health Society Bihar (SHSB)
- Position: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
- Location: Bihar
- Total Vacancies: 865
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has released recruitment notification for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 09 to 30 March 2020 (Extended to 30 April 2020)
- Last Date Payment of Fee: 30 March 2020
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) 865 Diploma in 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM with registration in Bihar Nursing Council 18-37 years for Male and 18-40 years for Female Rs.11500
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.250/-
- All Category Female: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2020.