- Organisation: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Position: Mineral Development Officer
- Location: Bihar
- Total Vacancies: 20
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released recruitment notification for Mineral Development Officer. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Last Date to Apply: 18 May 2020
- Last Date Payment of Exam Fee: 25 May 2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 02 June 2020
- Last Date Receipt Application Form: 10 June 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Mineral Development Officer 20 Master Degree M.Sc./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Mining Engineering 21-37 for Male and 21-40 for Female Level-09
- Age as on: 1st Aug 2019
- Application Fee:
- General/BC/EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile): Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Apply Online.
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here