BPSSC ASI Steno Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC)
- Position: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno
- Location: Bihar
- Total Vacancies: 133
Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has released recruitment notification for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 04 to 30 March 2020
- Last Date payment of Fee: 30 March 2020
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno 133 12th passed and Diploma in Computer Operation 18-25 years Rs.29200-92300
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- Genreal/OBC/EWS: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST: Rs.400/-
- Payment Mode: Online or Offline E-Challan Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2020.