BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer (FSO). A total of 91 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 16 March to 15 April 2020
- Vacancies: 91
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800
- Examination Fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates for Other States:Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women in Bihar State: Rs.50/-
- Qualification: Degree (Food/ Dairy/ Bio/ Oil Technology/ Agri. Science/ Veterinary Science / Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology), PG (Chemistry)
- Age (as on 01-08-2019): Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum for General: 37 Years
- Maximum for General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum for BC/ OBC Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum for SC/ ST Candidates: 42 Years
- Selection will be based on Written Exam
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2020.
To apply for BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020, please click on the link below.