CBI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Position: Sub Inspector
- Location: Delhi
- Total Vacancies: 11
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released recruitment notification for Sub Inspector. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 06 to 16 April 2020
- Date of Examination: 03 May 2020
Duly filled Application performa along with self attested copy of requisite certificates, must reach till 16 April 2020 at CBI, Plot No. 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Sub Inspector 11 Graduate in any Discipline 40 Yrs As per Rules
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2020.