CDMPHO Balasore Staff Nurse & Others Walk in Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Balasore
- Position: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Location: Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 314
Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Balasore has released walk in recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 01 & 02: 30 March 2020
- Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 03 & 04: 31 March 2020
- Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 05: 01 April 2020
- Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 06: 02 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Staff Nurse 24 10+2, Diploma (Nursing)/ GNM
Pharmacist 12 10+2, Diploma (Pharmacy)
Lab Technician 14 10+2, Diploma (Medical Lab Technology)
Radiographer 08 10+2, Diploma (Radio Diagnosis Technology)
MPHW (F) 116 ANM
MPHW (M) 140 Diploma (Pharmacy)
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: –
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 March to 02 April 2020.