CDMPHO Kalahandi Staff Nurse & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Kalahandi
- Position: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Location: Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 151
Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Kalahandi has released recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 25 to 30 March 2020
Candidates should apply along with scanned document with proof of their qualification, age, identity, INC registration of other registration and photograph in the Email- ID of CDMPHO, Kalahandi i.e. [email protected] on or before 30 March 2020 till 5.30 pm.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Staff Nurse 21 Diploma in General Nursing/GNM - Rs.1000 per day
Pharmacist 19 Diploma in Pharmacy - Rs.1000 per day
Radiographer 10 Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology - Rs.1000 per day
MPHW (M) 31 Certificate in ANM - Rs.850 per day
MPHW (F) 70 Diploma in Pharmacy - Rs.850 per day
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2020.