CDMPHO Sundargarh Staff Nurse & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Sundargarh
- Position: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Location: Sundargarh, Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 8091
Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDMPHO) Sundargarh has released recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 27 March to 05 April 2020
Candidates should apply along with scanned copy of education qualification for respective post. The last date of receipt of application is 05 April 2020 at 5. pm through email ID- [email protected]
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Staff Nurse 2500 Diploma in General Nursing/GNM - Rs.1000 per day
Pharmacist 753 Diploma in Pharmacy - Rs.1000 per day
Laboratory Technician 610 Diploma in Medical Lab Technology - Rs.1000 per day
Radiographer 290 Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology - Rs.1000 per day
MPHW (M) 1735 Certificate of ANM - Rs.850 per day
MPHW (F) 2163 Diploma in Pharmacy - Rs.850 per day
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 05 April 2020.