Census of India Statistical Investigator & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India (Census of India)
- Position: Statistical Investigator & Others
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancies: 334
Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India (Census of India) has released recruitment notification for Statistical Investigator & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 25 February to 25 April 2020
Application of eligible and willing officers/candidates and who can be spared immediately in the event of Selection may be forwarded to “The Under Secretary, Admn.III Section, Office of RGI, NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001”.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Deputy Registrar General (C&T) 08 Master Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce or Anthropology or Sociology or Population Studies - Rs.15600-39100+7600
Addl. Director (EDP) 02 Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Degree in Computer Engineering - Rs.12000-16500
Joint Director of Census Operations 19 Master Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics or Anthropology or Sociology - Rs.15600-39100+6600
Joint Director (EDP) 09 Master Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or M.Tech or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering - Rs.10000-15200
Assistant Registrar General (Map) 01 Master Degree in Geography - Rs.15600-39100+6600
Deputy Director (EDP) 13 Master Degree in computer Applications/Computer Science or M.Tech or BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology - Rs.8000-13500
Map Officer 04 Master Degree in Geography - Rs.8000-13500
Assistant Director of Census Operations (T) 52 Master Degree in Statistics or operation Research or Mathematics or Economics or commerce or Anthropology or Sociology or demography - Rs.9300-34800+4200
Assistant Director (Data Cenre) 55 Master degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Master in Technology or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering/Science - Rs.5500-9000
Assistant Director (Admn.) 01 Bachelor Degree - Rs.6500-10500
Research Officer (Map) 04 Master Degree in Geography - Rs.9300-34800+4800
Statistical Investigator Grade-I 200 Master degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Business Studies or Management Studies - Rs.9300-34800+4200
Senior Geographer 03 Master Degree in Geography - Rs.9300-34800+4200
Executive Officer (Census) 18 Bachelor degree in any subject - Rs.56100-177500
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2020.