CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 10 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 08 May 2020
- Notification Published on: –
- Notification No.: 05/2020
- Organisation: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Position: Insurance Medical Officer
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Total Vacancies: 52
- Qualification: MBBS
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released recruitment notification for Insurance Medical Officer. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Insurance Medical Officer 52 MBBS from recognized University. 40 years
Rs.56100/- level 12
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.