CIMAP Technician & Others Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Last Date Extended
- Vacancy Updated on: 19 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 04 March 2020
- Notification No.: 1/2020
- Organisation: CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
- Position: Technical Assistant, Technician & Others
- Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancies: 23
- Qualification: 10th, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has released recruitment notification for Technical Assistant, Technician & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
CIMAP Technician & Others Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online (Extended): 30 April 2020
- Last date for Fee Submission Online/Offline (Extended): 04 May 2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Application (Extended): 08 May 2020
- Last date to send printout copy of application along with all relevant documents at CIMAP (Extended): 22 May 2020
The Printout of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates/mark sheets of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, and community certificate, if any must reach at Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015 on or before 22 April 2020.
CIMAP Technician & Others Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Senior Technical Officer (2) 03 (UR-01,OBC-01,EWS-01) M.Sc. in relevant discipline +Working Exp. 40 Yrs Rs.98465/-
Senior Technical Officer (1) 04 (UR-02,OBC-01,SC-01) M. Pharma in Pharmacognosy/BE/B.Tech in any discipline /M.Sc. in Agriculture/M.Sc.in Agronomy +Working Exp. 35 Yrs Rs.84893/-
Technical Assistant 04 (UR-01,PWD-HH-01,ST-01, EWS-01) B.Sc.(Sci.) +1 Yr. Exp. 28 Yrs Rs.51294/-
Technician(1) 11 (UR-04,OBC-04,SC-01,EWS-01, PWD-VH-01) 10th With Science Subject +ITI in relevant trade +2 Yrs. Exp. 28 Yrs Rs.28463/-
Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) 01 (SC-01) 12th with Commerce +typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer 28 Yrs Rs.28463/-
- Age as on: 07 April 2020
- Examination Fee:
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad Candidate and CSIR Employee: Nil
- Other Categories: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online as per ‘Fee Payment Procedure’ on Website
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
CIMAP Technician & Others Recruitment How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.
About Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is a research institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) with its headquarter in Lucknow. It is engaged in the field of science and business of medicinal and aromatic plants. CIMAP has four research centers situated in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara (near Bageshwar, Uttarakhand).
The branch in Hyderabad was established on 7 July 1982.
Type: Research institution
Director: Prof. Anil Kumar Tripathi