Eastern Railway Staff Nurse & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Eastern Railway
- Position: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Location: Howrah, West Bengal
- Total Vacancies: 44
Eastern Railway has released recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Walk-in Interview: 31 March 2020
Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend the Interview to be held on 31 March 2020 (11:00 AM) at Office of the Chief Medical Supdt. Orthopaedic Hospital, Eastern Railway, Howrah 222, Biplabi Haren Ghosh Sarani, Howrah -711101
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Medical Practitioner 10 Retired Staff 65 Yrs. As per Rules.
Staff Nurse 10 Retired Staff 65 Yrs. As per Rules.
Pharmacist 04 Retired Staff 65 Yrs. As per Rules.
OT Assistant 06 Retired Staff 65 Yrs. As per Rules.
Hospital Housekeeping Assistant 14 Retired Staff 65 Yrs. As per Rules.
- Age as on: –
- Rs.75000/- per month for GDMO, Rs.95,000/- for Specialists, Rs.1,15,000/- for Super Specialists.
- Remuneration of Para Medical staff is same as regular Railway Para Medical staff.
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2020.