FMMCH Balasore Staff Nurse & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Fakir Mohan Medical College and Hospital (FMMCH) Balasore
- Position: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Location: Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 223
Fakir Mohan Medical College and Hospital (FMMCH) Balasore has released recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Walk-in Interview: 03 and 04 April 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Venue: Fakir Mohan Medical College and Hospital Campus at Remuna, Balasore-756019
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Staff Nurse 162 Diploma in General Nursing/GNM - Rs.1000 Per day
Pharmacist 20 Diploma in Pharmacy - Rs.1000 Per day
Laboratory Technician 34 Diploma in Medical Lab Technology - Rs.1000 Per day
Radiographer 07 Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology - Rs.1000 Per day
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 03 and 04 April 2020.