GMERS Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 14 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 15 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 13 April 2020
- Notification No.: –
- Organisation: Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS)
- Position: Senior Resident
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Total Vacancies: 04
- Qualification: BDS, MBBS
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline
Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) has released recruitment notification for Senior Resident. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 April 2020
Interested candidates should send the attested copies of required documents.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Senior Resident 04 BDS, MBBS - As Per Rules
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee: –
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
GMERS Senior Resident How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.