GPSC Junior Radiologist Recruitment – Latest Government Jobs 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released recruitment notification for Junior Radiologist. Following is a detailed guide of the latest government jobs in 2020 under this recruitment.
- Application Process: 13th March 2020 to 27th March 2020
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational & Other Qualifications
- Essential: (i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate
qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third
Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. (iii) In case of Diploma holders, Work in responsible position
connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Vacancies: 01 (2nd time)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
- Check out the Syllabus
- Go through Previous Papers
- Read the Best Books
- Write Mock Tests
- And get this latest government job in 2020.