HPSSC TGT & Others Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 15 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 25 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 04 March 2020
- Notification No.: 36-1/2020
- Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
- Position: TGT, Radiographer & Others
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Total Vacancies: 943
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has released recruitment notification for TGT, Radiographer & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Junior Officer (IT) (Post Code-772) 05 MCA/MSc.(I)/M.Sc. in any discipline with PGDCA/B.Tech (CSE/IT) 18-45 years Rs.10900-34800+4350
Junior Scale Stenographer (Post Code-773) 05 12th passed and Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and typing on computer in both language 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2800
Supervisor Re-Designated as Work Inspector (Post Code-774) 02 10th passed with ITI certificate in the trade of building 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+1900
Sub Inspector of Fisheries (Post Code-775) 01 12th passed with Science or its equivalent 18-45 years RS.5910-20200+2400
Medical Laboratory Technician Gr.II (Post Code-776) 154 12th in Science. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory/B.Sc. Medical Technology 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+3000
Health & Family Welfare (Post Code-777) 19 12th in Science. Degree/Dipoma in Pharmacy 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+3000
Laboratory Assistant (Post Code-778) 11 12th with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or its equivalent 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2000
Radiographer (Allopathy) (Post-Code-779) 80 12th in Science. B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)/B.Sc. Medical Technology 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+3000
Junior Technician (Post Code-780) 07 1pth passed an ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Mechanical/Fitter Trade 18-45 years Rs.5910+20200+1900
Assistant Programmer (Post Code-781) 01 BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering of Information Technology)/MCA/'B' or 'C' Level Course from NIELIT 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3200
Supervisor (Post Code-782) 01 Graduate with 6 years experience with regard loading 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2800
Assistant (Accounts) (Post Code-783) 03 B.Com or M.Com or CA Inter or MBA/Finance 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+4400
Operator (Post Code-784) 05 10th passed with 4 years experience of operating th Boiler Industrial Concern 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+1900
Computer Assistant (Post Code-785) 10 BE/B.Tech Computer Science/Computer Engineering of Infromation Technology/MCA/'B' or 'C' Level of NIELIT 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3800
Steno-Typist (Post Code-786) 32 12th passed. Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and Typing on Computer in both 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2000
Junior Officer (Supervisory Trainee-P&A) (Post Code-787) 05 Graduate with 1 year full time Diploma in HR/Personnel Management with 55% marks 18-45 years Rs.10900-34800+4350
Junior Officer (Supervisory Trainee -F&A) (Post Code-788) 06 Full time Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) with 55% marks 18-45 years Rs.10900-3480+4350
Junior Draughtsman (Arch.) (Post Code-789) 01 10th or its equivalent with ITI 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2400
Junior Draughtsman (Civil) (Post Code-790) 01 10th passed with ITI 18-45 years Rs.5910-20200+2400
Workshop Instructor (Electrical) (Post Code-791) 03 ITI Certificate in the concerned trade or 3 years Diploma in respective branch or its equivalent for Workshop Instructor 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3600
Hostel Superintendent (Post Code-792) 04 Graduate 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3200
Elementary Education (Post Code-793) 136 B.Sc. (Medical) with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed. 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3600
Elementary Education (Post Code-794) 144 B.Sc. (Non Medical) with 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3600
Elementary Education (Post Code-795) 307 BA/B.Com with 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. 18-45 years Rs.10300-34800+3600
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/EWS/Ex-Serviceman of HP relieved from Defence services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs.360/-
- General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Serviceman of HP: Rs.120/-
- SC/ST/OBC of HP: Rs.120/-
- Ex-Serviceman & Female Candidates of HP: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
HPSSC TGT & Others How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.