MSCWB Junior Assistant Planner Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 15 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 15 May 2020
- Notification Published on: –
- Notification No.: –
- Organisation: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
- Position: Junior Assistant Planner
- Location: Kolkata , West Bengal
- Total Vacancies: 01
- Qualification: B.Arch, MA
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has released recruitment notification for Junior Assistant Planner. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Junior Assistant Planner 01 A Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil or Masters Degree in Geography or Economics or Sociology with minimum 60% marks from University or Institute recognised by the AICTE with 01 (one) year experience in the field of Urban Planning or Regional Planning in the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi- Government or Statutory or Autonomous or Private Organisations: OR Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a University or Institute recognized bytheAlCTE. 18 - 36 years Rs 9000-40500/-
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee:
- U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates: Rs.150/-
- S.C.. S.T. & P.H. candidates: Rs.50/-
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
MSCWB Junior Assistant Planner How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.