NIELIT Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Updates: Last Date Extended
- Vacancy Updated on: 09 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 24 February 2020
- Notification No.: 01/2020
- Organisation: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
- Position: Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancies: 495
- Qualification: M.Sc, MCA, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
Last Date Extended Notice – Click Here
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released recruitment notification for Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01 June 2020 (Extended)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26 March 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Scientist B 288 Degree in Engineering, M.Sc./MCA/ME/M.Tech/M.Phil 30 years Rs.56100-177500
Scientific/Technical Assistant-A 207 BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MS/MCA 30 years Rs.35400-112400
- Age as on: 26 March 2020
- Examination Fee:
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.