Northern Coalfields Ltd Dozer Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020
Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has released recruitment notification for Dozer Operator (Trainee). A total of 48 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of Northern Coalfields Ltd Dozer Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 16th March to 30th March 2020
- Tentative date of downloading the admit card for eligible candidates: Will be intimated through official website
- Tentative Date of Written Test: Will be intimated through official website
- Tentative date of declaration of results: Will be intimated through official website
- Vacancies: 48
- Pay Scale: Minimum of Category I (Basic Rs 1011.27 per day)
- Examination Fee: Candidate(s) will have to make the payment of Application Fees through the Online Mode as under: (i) Un Reserved /OBC /EWS- Rs 500.00 (ii) SC/ ST / ESM / Departmental Candidates- Nil
- Qualification: Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education of Indian State(s).
(ii). Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State(s) along with Endorsement for Tractor Driving.
- Age (As on Crucial date i.e.30/03/2020): The candidate(s) must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the Crucial Date and the age should not exceed 30 years on the Crucial Date
- Selection will be based on Written Exam
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for Northern Coalfields Ltd Dozer Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30th March 2020.
To apply for Northern Coalfields Ltd Dozer Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020, please click on the link below.