Northern Coalfields Ltd Dragline Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020
Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has released recruitment notification for Dragline Operator (Trainee). A total of 09 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of Northern Coalfields Ltd Dragline Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 16th March to 30th March 2020
- Tentative date of downloading the admit card for eligible candidates: Will be intimated through official website
- Tentative Date of Written Test: Will be intimated through official website
- Tentative date of declaration of results: Will be intimated through official website
- Vacancies: 09
- Pay Scale: Minimum of Category II (Basic Rs 1034.04 per day) for first year and Minimum of Category III (Basic Rs 1065.55 per day) for remaining two years
- Examination Fee: Candidate(s) will have to make the payment of Application Fees through the Online Mode as under: (i) Un Reserved /OBC /EWS- Rs 500.00 (ii) SC/ ST / ESM / Departmental Candidates- Nil
- Qualification: (i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education of Indian State(s).
(ii). ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trade(s) with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificate(s).
(iii). Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State(s).
- Age (As on Crucial date i.e.30/03/2020): The candidate(s) must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the Crucial Date and the age should not exceed 30 years on the Crucial Date
- Selection will be based on Written Exam
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for Northern Coalfields Ltd Dragline Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30th March 2020.
To apply for Northern Coalfields Ltd Dragline Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2020, please click on the link below.