Northern Western Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 07 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 09 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 05 April 2020
- Notification No.: 110E/EMD/1/Samvida/11
- Organisation: North Western Railway (NWR)
- Position: Paramedical Staff
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Total Vacancies: 184
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, B.Sc Nursing
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview
North Western Railway (NWR) has released recruitment notification for Paramedical Staff. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Walk-in Interview: 09 April 2020 at 10.00 am-1.00 pm
- Venue: Divisional Rail Manager’s Office, North Western Railway, Jaipur
Interested candidates should send their application along with all self -attested documents to Email id to “[email protected]” or WhatsApp number “9001199605” till 08 April 2020 by 5.00 pm.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Staff Nurse 56 Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing 20-40 years Rs.44900
Hospital Attendants 60 10th pass 18-33 years Rs.18000
Radiographer - 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology 19-33 years Rs.29200
X-Ray Technician 03 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology 19-33 years Rs.19900
Lab Technician 08 12th with Science plus 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) 18-33 years Rs.21700
ECG Technician 02 10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/Cadiology Technician/Cardiology Techniques 18-33 years Rs.19900
House Keeping Asstt. (S/Wala) 51 10th passed 18-33 years Rs.18000
Pharmacist 02 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) 20-55 years Rs.29200
- Age as on: 01 April 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.