NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Position: Executive Trainee
- Location: Maharashtra
- Total Vacancies: 200
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released recruitment notification for Executive Trainee. Following is a detailed guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 24 March to 02 April 2020
- Last Date Payment of Fee: 02 April 2020
- Exam Date (Update Soon)
- Admit Card Available (Update Soon)
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Executive Trainee 200 BE/B.Tech/B.Sc./M.Tech Degree in related Branch with 60% marks with GATE Qualified Max 26 years Rs.55000/-
- Age as on: 02 April 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Examination / Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 02 April 2020.