NTA Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released notification for Joint Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor. Following is a detailed guide of NTA Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 16 March – 15 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm) (Extended to 15 May 2020)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI/Paytm: 16 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 April to 24 April 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15 May, 2020
- Date of Examination: 21 June, 2020
- Release of Score on NTA website: By 2nd Week of July, 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-NCL*: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- PwD: NIL
- Qualification: M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- JRF: Maximum 28 years as on 01.01.2020
- Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor: No upper age limit.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for NTA Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2020.
To apply for NTA Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020, please click on the link below.