NTA UGC-NET June 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released notification for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor. Following is a detailed guide of NTA UGC-NET June 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Application Process: 16 March to 16 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm) (Extended to 16 May 2020)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Paytm: 17 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 April to 24 April 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15 May, 2020
- Dates of Examination: 15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: by 5 July 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 250/-
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for NTA UGC-NET June 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2020.
To apply for NTA UGC-NET June 2020, please click on the link below.