NWIC Director Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC)
- Position: Director
- Location: Delhi
- Total Vacancies: 09
National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC) has released recruitment notification for Director. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 18 March to 17 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Joint Director 02 Graduation/ Post Graduation 56 Yrs Rs.78800 – 209200/-
Deputy Director 03 Graduation/ Post Graduation 56 Yrs Rs.67700 – 208700/-
Assistant Director 04 Graduation/ Post Graduation 56 Yrs Rs.56100-177500/-
- Age as on: 17 May 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2020.