PGIMER Senior Resident & Others Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 17 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 01 April 2020
- Notification No.: PGI/RC/017/2020/1377
- Organisation: PostGraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh
- Position: Senior Resident & Others
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancies: 159
- Qualification: MD/MS, M.Sc./Ph.D, MA
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
PostGraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh has released recruitment notification for Senior Resident & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
PGIMER Senior Resident & Others Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26 April 2020
- Admit Card Available: 14 May 2020
- CBT Exam Date: 29 May 2020
- CBT Test Result (Tentative): 10 June 2020
- Document Verification Date: 19 June 2020
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: 27 June 2020
PGIMER Senior Resident & Others Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) For PGIMER, Chandigarh 102 MD/MS in relevant fields Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) Post Code-SMO/024 (For PGIMER, Chandigarh) 04 MS/MS and Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery) Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
Junior/Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) (For PGIMER, Chandigarh) 12 MA/M.V.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned Upt0 40 years Rs.56100-67700
Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) - For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab) 14 MD/MS in relevant fields Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab) 07 M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) - For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh) 13 MD/MS in relevant fields Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) - For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh) 07 M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned Upt0 40 years Rs.67700+NPA
- Age as on: –
- Examination Fee:
- All other including General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges
- SC/ST category: Rs.800/- plus Transaction Charges
- PwBD category: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
PGIMER Senior Resident & Others Recruitment How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.
About Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. It is the leading tertiary care hospital of the region and caters to patients from all over Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. It has all the latest facilities including all specialties, super specialties and sub specialties. Apart from the clinical services, PGI boasts of training in almost all disciplines of Medicine including post graduate and post doctoral degrees, diploma and fellowships. There are more than 50 such training courses in the institute. Since it is a post graduate institute, it does not have facilities for courses.