PPSC Head Master Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Position: Head Master
- Location: Punjab
- Total Vacancies: 311
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released recruitment notification for Head Master. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 24 March to 30 April 2020
- Last Date for Application Fee: 07 May 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Head Master 311 Graduation with minimum fifty-five per cent (55%) marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission Guidelines and Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution. 18 to 37 years
Rs.10300 – 34800/-
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories: Rs.3000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: Rs.1750/-
- Payment Mode: Application fee deposited by Bank Challan through any branch State Bank of India
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020.