South East Central Railway Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 08 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 13 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 06 April 2020
- Notification No.: HQ/RCT/218/Para-Medical/153
- Organisation: South East Central Railway
- Position: Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff
- Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Total Vacancies: 145
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc., MBBS
- Application Procedure: Apply Online by Email
South East Central Railway has released recruitment notification for Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Starting Date to Apply Online through Email: 06 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online through Email: 13 April 2020
Interested candidates should send the scanned copy along with documents required to Email id “[email protected]” till 13 April 2020.
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
SMO & General Duty Medical Officer 42 MBSS/MD Upper age limit 53 years Rs.95000 (Specialist), Rs.75000 (GDMO)
Staff Nurse 73 Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having Passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing 20-40 years Rs.44900 plus admissible allowances
Pharmacist 06 10+2 in Science or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) 20-33 years Rs.29200 plus admissible allowances
Dresser 06 10th/HSC & Certificate Course in Dressing 18-33 years Rs.19900 plus admissible allowances
Lab Technician 06 B.Sc. with Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology/or equivalent Diploma in Medical Lab 18-33 years Rs.21700 plus admissible allowances
X-Ray Technician 07 Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician 19-33 years Rs.29200 plus admissible allowances
Dialysis Technician 05 B.Sc. plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or 2 years satisfactory in house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis Work 20-33 years Rs.29200 plus admissible allowances
- Age as on: 06 April 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.