Southern Railway Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Updates: Jobs Announced
- Vacancy Updated on: 09 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 17 April 2020
- Notification Published on: 07 April 2020
- Notification No.: 01/2020/COVID-19
- Organisation: Southern Railway
- Position: Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Total Vacancies: 600
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, MBBS
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview
Southern Railway has released recruitment notification for Medical Officer & Paramedical Staff. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Walk-in Interview (Contract Medical Practitioners): 15 April 2020
- Walk-in Interview (Nursing Staff): 16 April 2020
- Walk-in Interview (Other Posts): 17 April 2020
- Time: 11.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs
- Venue: Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS) 72 MBBS 50 yrs Rs. 75000/- fixed in case of specialists Rs. 95000/- fixed
Nursing Staff 120 Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing 20-40 yrs Rs. 44900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Lab Assistant 24 12th with Science plus 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) 18-33 yrs Rs. 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Radiographer 24 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology 18-33 yrs Rs. 29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Hospital Attendant 120 10th 18-30 yrs Rs. 18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Housekeeping Assistant 240 10th 18-30 yrs Rs. 18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Age as on: 01 April 2020
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.