TNPCB Assistant Engineer & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)
- Position: Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist & Others
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Total Vacancies: 242
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has released recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Last Date to Apply: 13 May 2020 (Extended)
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Assistant Engineer 78 Degree (Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engg),PG (Environmental/ Chemical Engg), ME, M.Tech (Relevant Discipline) 18-35 years -
Environmental Scientist 70 PG (Relevant Discipline)
18-35 years -
Assistant (Junior Assistant) 38 Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course or a period of minimum six months 18-35 years -
Typist 56 Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course, Knowledge of Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Tamil 18-35 years -
- Age as on: 12 February 2020
- Examination Fee:
- OC, BC, BCM, MBC/ DNC: Rs.500/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2020.