TSPSC Manager Electronics & Communication Engineering Branch Recruitment 2020
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released recruitment notification for Manager (Electronics & Communication Engineering branch) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana. A total of 03 vacancies have been released under this recruitment. Following is a detailed guide of TSPSC Manager Electronics & Communication Engineering Branch Recruitment 2020 and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly.
- Last Date to Apply: 15 May 2020 (Extended)
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 31 March 2020 by 11:59 P.M
- Date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Vacancies: 03
- Pay Scale: 37,100/- to 91,450/-
- Examination Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
c) PH & Ex-service men.
- Qualification: Must possess a Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE
- Age (as on 01/07/2020): 18-34 years
- Selection will be either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for TSPSC Manager Electronics & Communication Engineering Branch Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2020.
To apply for TSPSC Manager Electronics & Communication Engineering Branch Recruitment 2020, please click on the link below.