UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment
- Organisation: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Position: Assistant Director General
- Location: New Delhi
- Total Vacancies: 14
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released recruitment notification for Assistant Director General. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Last Date to Apply: 22 June 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
Assistant Director General 14 Officers from the Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department 56 yrs Rs.123100-215900/-
- Age as on: 22nd June 2020
- Application Fee: –
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send their application along with all the required documents & certificates in the prescribed format to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India , 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001 (e-mail: [email protected]) on or before 22 June 2020.
UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment Important Links
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here