UPRVUNL ARO Recruitment 2020 Details
- Updates: Last Date Extended
- Vacancy Updated on: 17 April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 06 May 2020
- Notification Published on: 04 March 2020
- Notification No.: UPRVUSA/2019
- Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL)
- Position: ARO, AE, Staff Nurse & Others
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancies: 353
- Qualification: Diploma, Degree, CA
- Application Procedure: Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) has released recruitment notification for ARO, AE, Staff Nurse & Others. Following is the ultimate guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
UPRVUNL ARO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06 May 2020 (Extended)
UPRVUNL ARO Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) 41 Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline 21-40 years Rs.56100-177500
Accounts Officer (Trainee) 04 CA/PG Degree or MBA in Finance 21-40 years Rs.56100-177500
Assistant Review Officer 10 Degree in Law. Typing speed in Hindi and English on computer with 20 and 25 wpm and knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script 21-40 years Rs.36800-116500
Staff Nurse 18 Diploma in Nursing 18-40 years Rs.36800-116500
Pharmacist 17 Diploma in Pharmacist 18-40 years Rs.29800-94300
Technician Grade-II 263 12th with Science, Maths, 18-40 years Rs.27200-86100
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.700/-
- Payment Mode: Online or E-Challan Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read.
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
UPRVUNL ARO Recruitment How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last date to apply.
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
- On 14 January 2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electr Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL
- Unchahar Thermal Power Station – 420 MW (2X210) & Tanda Thermal Power Station 440 MW (4X110) were transferred to NTPC in year 1992 & year 2000 respectively before unbundling of U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.) into;
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL),
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL),
- UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL),
- UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPJVNL).