West Bengal Police Constable & Others Recruitment 2020
- Organisation: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
- Position: Constable, ASI & SI
- Location: West Bengal
- Total Vacancies: 139
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released recruitment notification for Constable, ASI & SI. Following is a detailed guide of the important dates, recruitment details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam strategy and how to apply for this recruitment and interested candidates can apply after reading complete details thoroughly and going through the video.
- Application Process: 01 to 24 April 2020 (Date Changed)
- Last Date Payment of Fee through United Bank of India Challan: 27 April 2020
Recruitment Details & Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Vacancies Qualification Age Pay Scale
Sub Inspector (Crew Comprising Master) 24 The candidates must have servedas a ChiefPetty Officer/Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branchonly Not exceeding 45 years Rs.32100-82900
Assistant Sub Inspector (Crew Engine Driver) 23 The candidates must have servedas a Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branchonly Not exceeding 45 years Rs.27000-69800
Constable (Crew) 92 The candidates must have servedas a Leading Seaman/Seaman-I/Seaman-II in Navy equivalent all branches Not exceeding 45 years Rs.22700-58500
- Age as on: 01 January 2020
- Examination Fee:
- All other candidates (SI Posts): Rs.300/-+25 = Rs.325
- SC/ST (West Bengal Only) (SI Posts): Rs.25/- (Only Processing Fee)
- All other candidates (ASI Posts): Rs.250/-+25 = Rs.275/-
- SC/ST (West Bengal Only) (ASI Posts): Rs.25/- (Only Processing Fee)
- All other candidates (Constable Posts): Rs.200/-+25 = Rs.225
- SC/ST (West Bengal Only) (Constable Posts): Rs.25/- (Only Processing Fee)
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline Challan Mode
- Selection of candidates for this recruitment will be a staged process based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Check out the Syllabus: Syllabus lets you know about what to read?
- Go through Previous Year Question Papers: Previous year question papers guide you about how to read the syllabus emphasising the HOT topics.
- Read the Best Books: Selection of right books gives you an edge over the competition.
- Write Mock Tests: By writing mock tests, you do what you will be doing in the exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates after reading the recruitment details and fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 April 2020.